- [PATENTED TECHNOLOGY] We use Japan developed Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) military technology to make sure this elegantly designed filter effectively reduces 97% of chlorine, benzene, and those organic contaminates containing cancer causing elements. With the patented antibacterial technology, the filter is able to inhibit bacteria growth, ensure healthy drinking water, avoid the formation of bio films and maintain filtration effectiveness. Originally developed for military and medical use.
- [INSTANT PURIFICATION] 6 x times Faster(0.33 GPM)! Due to the patented filter design, you can almost instantly turn tap water into crystal clear great tasting filtered water after activate the filter. Enjoy fresh and healthy water with your family anytime!
- [FRESH TASTE] With WQA / NSF / IOS9001 Safety Approval, 100% BPA free, 4 step filtration, reduces red rust, sediment and suspended substances, no more hard water with heavy metals and organic contaminates! Also helps to avoid lime scale, eliminating the unpleasant color and odor of your water to ensure it is healthier and fantastic tasting!
- [WATER DROP DESIGN] The modern upscale water drop design allows the filter to be snugly placed over any container you have, a bottle, a cup or a pot, no spill or mess.
- [LIFESPAN] 300-400% more value per filter than others: each Beautiplove filter cartridge provides you with a whopping 150 Gallons (567 Liters) of refreshing, filtered water just the way nature intended, can be use for 3 months.
What is ACF?
Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) is the main filter material we applying that was innovated by combing wet molding technology and silver ion antibacterial technology, it gained NO.1 market share in Japan, It is a revolutionary technology that maximizes the advantages of activated carbon and has antibacterial effect.
The advantages of ACF?
- large adsorptive capacity
- Fast absorption speed
- good thermal stability
- High safety of material
Great tasting filtered water made easy, simply filter your tap water with great results!
Applicable water source: municipal tap water
Product name: Replacement Filter for CF-7000
Average flowrate: 0.33 GPM
Operating ambient temperature: 0-23¡æ
Filter life: 3 months / 150 gallon
Package include: 3 Filters